Terms & Conditions
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable to the Fellowship programme. All Fellows applying for the programme are required to accept these Terms and Conditions:
- The decisions of the APRICOT 2024 Fellowship Committee are final and not negotiable.
- Successful Fellows will be requested to accept or decline their fellowship by email reply to the invitation from the APRICOT Fellowship Committee Chairs as per the schedule. The formal acceptance of the Fellowship must include a copy of their confirmed and paid for flight itinerary to Bangkok. There are no exceptions.
- The per-diem and half of the contribution towards air travel will be paid into Fellows bank accounts on arrival in Bangkok at the start of APRICOT 2024. Fellows will be requested, in advance of any reimbursement, to provide their bank details to the APRICOT Fellowship Coordinator.
- APRICOT Fellows are required to submit a written report to the Fellowship Chairs and APNOG Board about their Fellowship participation at APRICOT 2024 within two weeks of the conclusion of APRICOT 2024. The report needs to be at least two A4 pages (1000 words) covering the Fellow’s daily learning activities and experiences during APRICOT 2024. Only approved reports will receive the final half of the contribution towards air travel from APRICOT. Reports must be of publication standard as they will be published on the APRICOT 2024 website.
- The accommodation provided for Fellows is a single occupancy room and includes breakfast; this is prepaid by APRICOT. All Fellows must have sufficient funds to cover any incidental costs incurred in the hotel or in Bangkok. APRICOT is not responsible for costs incurred by Fellows and is unable to provide any cash advance.
- APRICOT Fellows are recommended to be adequately covered by suitable and sufficient medical and travel insurance. APRICOT is not responsible for Fellow travel issues, loss or medical matters.
- It is the prospective Fellow's responsibility to ensure they have provided a working email address, and that they monitor email during the period in question. The deadlines are not negotiable.
- APRICOT Fellowship is a privilege, and all Fellows are required to participate fully during the advanced training and the conference, attend the daily morning Fellow briefings, as well as attend all meetings and social events organised by APRICOT for the Fellows (both separately and with other delegates). Failure to do so will result in immediate withdrawal of the Fellowship award.
- Successful APRICOT Fellows are requested to read and must abide by the APRICOT Code of Conduct.
All applicants must be fully aware and agree to accept all terms & conditions of the fellowship as stipulated in the application webpage.
Applications for APRICOT 2024 Fellowship open on 16th October 2023, at noon Bangkok time.